Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
We are looking for a talented senior software developer, who can build and customize solutions leveraging Oracle’s modern Cloud Service platform and applications. The role is part of the Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) Operations Team, which is responsible for defining end-to-end sales processes and the systems that scale them, project management for large scale process changes, and ODC operational integration planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
- Experience in cloud enterprise software development
- Experience in Oracle Service Cloud/RightNow - Oracle RightNow Customer Portal Development, Widget customizations and Add-In Development
- Experience with MS SQL
- Extensive working experience in Agent Desktop, Workspaces & Workflows, CPM, Agent Scripting, Knowledge Mngt, Rules, UI customization, Analytics, Custom Objects, ROQL
- Relational databases and ability to write basic queries (SQL and PL SQL)
- Web services, executing calls and interpreting responses (SOAP or REST)
- Ideally, experience with OBIEE administration (app patching, upgrading, migrating BI systems, and performance optimization)
- Experience writing ETL scripts or Alteryx ETL packages
- Preferably hands on experience in basic configuration and navigating through UI.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in Customer Service / Support domain from IT perspective.
- Strong understanding of architectural concepts, issues and trends in the IT solutions.
- Ability to express complex ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels in the organization.