Application Analyst – Banking Industry
Senior (5-10 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
The role is more based on installing/deployment/debugging application on non-production environments.
- Installing a suite of java applications on WebSphere Application Serverand sql scripts on database side) on UAT environments based on supplied documentation;
- To a smaller degree there are also some ETL (Informatica PowerCenter) flows to be installed/run;
- Dialog with developers regarding the received applications;
- Support on UAT environments (on technical matters) for testers.
- WAS (WebSphere) console, unix-like scripts (ksh, bash);
- WebSphere Application Server -> previous experience is required (but not at administration level);
- ETL (Informatica Power Center) -> previous experience with an ETL tool is nice-to-have but not required;
- Database knowledge;
- OS knowledge (Windows, Unix : AIX, Linux, Unixware);
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract;
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts;
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).