With over 3600 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important ICT providers in Benelux. We develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. We overcome challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors.
Our current portfolio includes customers from all over the world, with a vast majority in the BeNeLux region, customers for which we are availible
Customers use our services to implement and integrate IT infrastructures, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, the development and implementation of applications, technical support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Hasselt (BE), Leuven (BE) and Gelleen (BE), we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
We are looking for an Application Administrator to join the Cegeka Team that supports service process applications used by internal and external customers. The team consists of 7 members both in Belgium and Romania.
As a member of this team, you will be involved in configuring options and security of the different tools, developing new features in the tools and delivering 2nd and 3rd line support. This to make sure that the services are up and running and that the incidents assigned to your group by First Line Support Technician are acknowledged and resolved in the agreed time frame.
The team supports following multiple commercial platforms:
- The Software Asset Management (SAM) platform of the vendor SNOW
- The ITSM tooling used for ticket, change order handling and the CMDB of the vendor CA (Unicenter Service Desk)
- The MobileForms platform, used for digital forms handling for various Cegeka services
All tools have a proprietary built-in customization environment.
We are ITIL certified, which means that we respect specific standards for the procedures and operational flow we have in place, which are implemented on division-level. In addition to that, in order to increase efficiency and transparency in terms of team interaction and communication, we use periodically 121 and team meetings, which help us deliver our services continually while not overburdening the team members.
What you need to do:
- Configure and maintain the tools based on change requests submitted by customers.
- Develop new tool functionalities in the tool development language/environment according to the analysis made by the team’s analyst.
- Ensure the daily maintenance of the internal application platforms
- Offer 2nd/3rd line support for our internal and external customers
- Analyze incidents and quickly repair them
- Analyze the support requests sent by our customers by phone, email or web submit
- Timely update every support request assigned to your group
- Accurate ticket documentation of the support request and troubleshooting steps taken
- Take ownership and responsibility for all tickets assigned to your queue
- Work in close collaboration with your colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of the highest standard
- Work in accordance with the Cegeka quality standards, procedures, processes and internal regulations
- Attend trainings and team meetings
- Respect deadlines and procedures agreed at team level or with the customer
- Ensure that the SLAs are met
What you need to know:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft server platforms and Unix/Linus platforms
- Networking fundamentals
- Basic development skills
- Experience in writing MS SQL queries
- ITSM, ITIL knowledge is a plus
- Software Asset Management (SAM) knowledge is a plus
- Workflow tooling knowledge is a plus
What you need to have:
- Professionalism is required in all communication with the clients (phone calls, emails)
- Initiative is required in day to day tasks
- Strong will to search for the
- Passion for IT and strong interest in self-development
- Strong team spirit and involvement
- Punctuality and flexibility
- Schedule adherence is one of the objectives of your activity and it will be taken into account during your performance evaluation
- Ability to listen, learn and improve
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the centre of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus 1 day added at every 3 years within the company
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Access to a modern library (according to internal policies)
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
- Preferential rates to a dental clinic
- Guidance and support for different loans, from one of our partner, a financial broker company
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots