· Deploy approved release packages and break-fix solutions in accordance with all enterprise architecture and configuration, change, security, and release management policies and procedures for macOS and iOS systems
· Deploy macOS updates and upgrades to multiple Apple systems
· Develop and maintain small software tools and custom scripts to automate repetitive tasks and improve user access to self-service options.
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues as required, and propose and implement changes aimed at continuous improvement.
· Draft user communication and issue email notifications to key stakeholders and the user community regarding environment changes, patches, and outages, both planned and unplanned.
· Monitor, Maintain and Administer Corporate Wide UEM/MDM Solution.
· Work with multiple Engineering and Operations teams to collaborate on projects and integration
· Provide Tier II support to IT Support Technicians.
· Fluent in troubleshooting macOS and iOS client issues.
· Good networking troubleshooting skills DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, wireless networking, and VPN technologies (client and site to site).
· Working knowledge of firewalls with all necessary inbound and outbound rules, NAT policies, VPN configuration, gateway security services, File systems (NFS, NAS or SAN)
· Proven development experience with scripting in Bash, Python, and/or AppleScript.
· Familiarity with development in Swift/Xcode.
·years’ experience in a System Administrator role.
· Advanced knowledge of Apple ecosystem (macOS, and iOS).
· Experience with an MDM Solution:AirWatch/JAMF required.
· Strong Troubleshooting Skills.
· Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis.
·Ability to communicate effectively with end-users.
· Ability to work both independently and within a team.
· Experience with SSO/LDAP integration