Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The Employee & Endpoint Services organization within Oracle IT is responsible for the management of endpoint devices used by Oracle Employees. Configuration management of the large device fleet requires highly automated and integrated systems. To address the associated complexity across for MS Windows, Apple Mac, iOS and Android, we require additional talent to complement our current teams. We are looking for an individual with strong Mac OS application development skills and practical experience with the Apple eco-system management in enterprise context.
If you are a developer with Apple Mac platform automation/configuration experience and have portal and system integration experience this role is for you.
Our ideal candidate will be a solution-oriented person, willing to take initiative.
- Analyse macOS configuration/installation requirements and translate into automation logic.
- Develop client-side code for MacOS to supplement server-side automation
- Develop and test code for server-side software components and web application.
- Build new web-service APIs or integrate with existing APIs.
- Identify client health indicators for telemetry and write code for their collection
- Participate in the service transition process including documentation
- Ensure stable operation after go-live
- Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift, GO or similar languages and system management APIs
- Experience in developing software systems, including web applications
- Practical experience as system programmer for MacOS and iOS
- Practical experience with the Apple eco-system for enterprises including MDM systems and their integration
- Experience with system integration via web-services, Json, XML, etc.
- Familiarity with Oracle Database technology and coding skills in SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of the Go programming language
- Experience with Oracle Apex and ORDS for web-service implementations
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to establish communication channels in an international environment
- Solid analytical skills and quality orientation
- Understanding of UX centric design
- Familiarity with the Oracle Jet framework and Electron will be a plus