The Bertrandt Group has been providing solutions for research and development for the international automotive industry for over 40 years. From the incipient phase to the production phase, our company implements the ideas in services, accompanies and supports the peripheral fields of the companies in the construction industry of machines and installations, in the electrotechnical industry, energy as well as the medical industry.
As one of the top employers, we are also one of the preferred addresses for applicants. Providing careers for motivated engineers who are prepared to give their best.
What to expect:
You are responsible for the development of in car applications in an agile environment. Your tasks are:
- Development and maintenance of in car applications (back-end).
- Creation of software.
- Creation and execution of design and implementation of requirements. unit and integration and system tests.
- Ensuring code quality through reviews and static code analysis.
What you bring along:
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar.
- Experiences in the development of in car, mobile and / or web-based applications.
- Experiences in a subset of the following technologies is beneficial: Java, Jasmine, design patterns, unit/integration testing, CI/CD.
- Independent, systematic and structured working style.
- High communication ability and enjoying working in a team.
- Fluently in English, German as a plus.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation, Flexible working hours, Training programs, Sport activities, Employee events, and other benefits.
Don’t hesitate and apply today with an up-to-date CV in English language.