Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
The engineer is responsible for the integration of capabilities of existing tools and services onto a centralised API gateway. Key activities are to elaborate on necessary use cases, technical feasibilities, publishing existing APIs on Apigee API gateway and finally developing micro services to enrich existing capabilities.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
- Accountable for developing and optimizing integration for multiple applications and services to the API Gateway. Services to ensure an effective and stable way of bringing APIs and micro-services into one integration layer
- Responsible to integrate complex tools and applications for overall E2E Automation.
- Use deep technical expertise to develop and implement automated infrastructure workflows
- Collaborate and discuss Automation requirements with other GDC Teams, propose and implement solutions for overall E2E Automation, based on new features, services, products, environments
- Accountable to Analyse and troubleshoot automation issues
- Support automation proof of concepts
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- General development skills – no specialisation required
- Strong User communication skills required
- Good knowledge of data center environments
- Agile methodologies
- Understanding of DevOps principles
- Experience in multinational environments
- Good English language skills
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- REST/SOAP APIs (advanced level)
- Linux & Windows systems (advanced level)
- Docker (advanced level)
- AWS (advanced level)
- Git (advanced level)
- Troubleshooting methodologies (advanced level)
Nice to have qualifications:
- Apigee – API Gateway
- Open API
- Kubernetes (basic level)
- CI/CD pipelines (basic level)
- Jira (basic level)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?