Electronic Design Engineer – Appliance Product
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
SALUS Controls is a member of Computime Group Ltd, Hong Kong, widely regarded for its electronic control technologies, research & design capabilities and manufacturing services.
It occupies a unique niche in appliance, heating, air conditioning, smart energy and building automation sectors, serving customers in commercial, industrial and consumer markets throughout Asia, North America and Europe since 1974.
For Group level, we are looking for an Electronic Designer for the Kitchen Appliance products to serve our customers which are all European based companies with their own R&D department.
What you'll do:
- To review and propose alternative design or components for cost efficiency
- Design new generation of UI/UX and control boards
- Design power motor control interface
- Technical support with customers in Europe
What you need to know/have:
- BSc or MSc in Electronic Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years experience in home appliance electronic design – product such as washing machine, refrigerator, induction cooker, etc.
- Knowledge in supply chain and product design
- Knowledge in RF (WiFi) design is a plus
- Willing to travel for on-site customer technical support and technical review
- Good communication skills – in English and other European languages is essential
What comes with the role:
- Great team
- Competitive salary & bonuses
- Life & Health Insurance
- Office gym
- Opportunity to develop a successful career in a multinational company (one of the biggest electronics manufacturers in the world) who believes in building strong, long lasting relationships with team members.
- Why should we hire you?