The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
AP specialist with GERMAN
Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
- Research, resolve and communicate any discrepancies or outstanding balances on vendor accounts.
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements, Received Not Invoiced and AP sub-ledger.
- Manage monthly closing of A/P records and maintain A/P files and year-end files
- Ensure timely payments of vendor invoices by preparing weekly check runs.
- Understand general ledger applications, invoice matching applications and how they work together in the A/P process.
- Be able to maintain various detailed analysis as needed from the A/P system.
- Understand bank reconciliations and be able to problem solve- close out the A/P System on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with other financial research projects as required
- Ensure established departmental deadlines are met as well as provide assistance and support to attain departmental goals and objectives.
- Maintain all of the monitoring tools for the A/P to ensure vendors are paid timely and accurately.
Requirements for this position include:
- Excellent German speaker with written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills - communicate with business partners, technical resources & other cross functional staff
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business required.
- One year experience in accounting and/or related field preferred, including working with a computerized Accounts Payable module, processing invoices and reconciling accounts
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize accordingly
- Good communication and human relations skills.
- Good analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Forward thinker with ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Experience with personal computers (including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
About A&I Consulting .:
- Keep sight of what really matters: We are an enthusiastic young team, we care deeply about each other, we listen with respect and support one another.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do:We take pride in our work. This includes a commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together: Our Teams work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with courage: We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.