Anti fraud analyst/ risk management officer
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Gross salary / month
700 - 1000 €
This job is no longer active.
Fraud Prevention Representatives focus working with customers and/or branches by reviewing and making decisions on high risk transactions across all channels in an effort to minimize losses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review customer transactions in an effort to identify fraudulent activity, such as: account takeover, theft, and other similar risks.
- Make decisions on the legitimacy of high-risk transactions using available resources to investigate suspicious activity.
- Provide timely communication to customers and/or other employees regarding fraud situations.
- Work closely with 24-Hour Call Center, branch employees, Anti Money Laundering department employees, other centralized departments, and customers in regards to fraudulent activity.
- Continuous work to prevent losses caused by fraudulent activities.
- Balance customer service and risk management in every decision within role.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Anti Fraud Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field
- Minimum three years of progressive experience in fraud prevention for businesses, telecom or fraud risk management in digital space
- Strong Writing skills
- Strong in MS office (excel, word, etc)