- At least 2 years experience in Angular versions 2+;
- Work experience in Angular 6 or 7 is a plus;
- Effective work experience with WebPack, Protractor, Git, Gradle is a plus;
- Knowledge of principles for usability and interaction design;
- Experience developing complex web applications is a plus;
- Knowledge/awareness of common attacks (XSS, SQL injection, etc.) and their countermeasures;
- Good English and communication skill;
- Good computer science background and problem solving skills;
- Able to profile, tune and debug code;
- Comfortable in an agile environment.
- Analysis, design and development with the above mentioned technologies;
- Effort estimation for own tasks;
- Communication with the customer in English;
- Reporting of the activities.
- Working with cutting-edge technologies;
- Development of innovative solutions;
- Professional and modern environment, flexible program;
- Involvement in complex international projects for big players on the global markets;
- Attractive salary, bonuses and rewards for high-quality work in complex and challenging projects;
- Possibility for professional development (training, certifications, opportunities for career development, etc.);
- Consideration of individual capabilities.