• 4+ years of experience as an Android developer;
• University degree in computer science or equivalent;
• Independent, ability to handle complex tasks and mentor others;
• Team player with the passion for technology;
• Fast learner and highly motivated developer;
• Fast thinker and problem solver.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge in React Native and React Native Bridge;
• Experience with mobile databases.
Established in 2011 by a group of technology professionals, Tellence is a leading provider of high-tech software & engineering services. Our company is focused on research & development and customer engineering support, and its engineering solution center handles software development, quality assurance & customer support.
Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: automotive, telecommunications, cyber-security, Satcom, mobile applications, new media & broadcasting & semiconductors.
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Tellence offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages.