TechTalent offers you a great opportunity!
We are looking for an Android Developer to join an innovative project in the financial area, from scratch.
We are an IT consultancy company based in Bucharest, Romania. We have highly skilled engineers with technical knowledge and experience in using latest software standards, tools, platforms, frameworks and technologies and we invest continuously in training and education.
We provide top software development services, a clear workflow, and a fast time to market and our excellent technical capabilities are our strongest differentiator.
Contract type: permanent, full remote
• Solid understanding of Design Patterns
• Solid experience in Android development
• Experience with REST, JSON, XML
• Knowledge of MVVM architecture
• Experience with Java and Kotlin
• Understanding of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Knowledge in source control management - GIT
• Ability to organize, autonomy and teamwork
• Good communication skills in both written & verbal English
If you’ll join our team, you will be challenged to:
- Develop applications for mobile and tablet (wearables should be also considered)
- Work in an innovative environment, develop projects using various technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to configure and customize mobile solutions in order to improve and deliver new features
- Manage third-party integrations;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bring your own ideas and shape them into innovative working solutions
These are the reasons you want to work for us.
You’re obviously great at your job, so we know that you have a lot of choices about where to work. These are the things that you won’t find at other companies.
- We will pay you a fair amount
- Attractive projects
- Performance and referral bonuses
- Growth and development opportunities – continuous learning, training and certifications
- Dedicated volunteer actions and the chance to get involved in different social projects
- Career coaching and strategic guidance sessions
- Office perks: team events, Bookster subscription, remote work flexibility, game rooms
- Premium private health insurance
- Afterhours activities dedicated to our staff members’ children (Techtalent Evolution – Basketball club and Arnia ChessIT – Chess club)