Remote job (allows the activity to be fulfilled from home, permanently or temporarily)
For our client, a provider of integrated supply chain solutions for tracking and managing production, logistics and distribution.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with team members and project leaders.
- Responsible of application development and customization in accordance with functional and technical specifications.
- Design graphic user interface elements, voice recognition, augmented reality and virtual reality.
- Identify and troubleshoot the problems (responsiveness) of the software platforms.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to company brand identity (style standards of fonts, colors and images).
- Pro-actively seeks for solutions and come with proposals to improve and optimize.
- Test the software platforms before implementing.
The Person - the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Higher education: Polytechnics, Mathematics - Computer Science;
- Medium level knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Java and/or Kotlin;
- Team working attitude, professionalism and punctuality.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Availability to adapt to an organized working model.
- Knowledge of English at medium level.
- Algorithmic thinking, attention to detail and ability to work with deadlines.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS