We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 3 years of experience developing Android application in Java;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Strong understanding of Android guidelines and design principles;
- Proven working experience in Android app development in an agile environment;
- Experience with Android NDK;
- Experience with the Google Play distribution process;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools;
- Fast learner and highly motivated developer;
- Fast thinker and problem solver.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with video/audio encoding and streaming;
- Experience C/C++/Python;
- Experience in Flutter development.
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.