Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Gross salary / month
1300 - 1500
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking forAndroid app Developerfor office in Bucharest to produce, maintain functional and improve an inhouse native application. You will take over the application and will work with upper management to define future app requirements.
Excellent organization and problem-solving skills are important. Your goal will be to maintain fully functional and improve high-quality application that is aligned with user needs and business.
- Maintain fully functional and improve applications for the Android platform;
- Work closely with Design and iOS team to ensure uniformity of the app
- Review, test and debug existing code, producing clean and efficient code;
- Translate design and wireframes into high quality code;
- Continuous testing. Recognize potential security flaws in the existing app;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Autonomous and resourcefulwith teamwork abilities within collaborative teams;
- Attention to detail, analytical mind with problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to change;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Follow and continuously develop corporate coding guidelines.
- Design and build applications for the Google / Android platform;
- Have published original Android app and have experience in Google app review
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- At least 3 years of experience in professional Mobile application development, especially Android APIs and Frameworks.
- Experience working with Object-oriented design and design patterns
- Knowledge of Kotlin, Android UI design principles, patterns, best practices, web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Reactive programming
- Version control software experience (Git)
- Working knowledge in HTTP, REST API and API testing tools.
- Test driven development or any exposure to automated testing;
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Motivating salary;
- Stimulating working environment;
- High-end office in central area;
- Opportunities to learn and grow your skills in an international team;
- Other benefits.
- Please list the applications you have coded and mention parts which were coded by you