Analyst Customer Master Data
Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with cross industry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Maintenance of Customer Master Data, based on the requests and according to specific rules;
- Responsible for data quality (set-up and improvements) in Customer Master Data -SAP system;
- Analyze processes to ensure correct structure of customer master data;
- 1st level support for problems and questions related to CMD raised by customers or colleagues;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Proactiveness in providing ideas for local, internal process improvements;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.
- Commercial high school (university / college / BA) or equivalent business education;
- Very good IT-skills (MS Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook), SAP ERP);
- Ideally experience in the area of CMD (SD-module) in SAP R/3 or any other ERP or CRM-system;
- Intercultural competence, analytical skills, resilience, initiative, teamwork skills, fluency in English;
- Independent, conscientious and structured work;
- Willingness to travel.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.