Answer: 5+8 =?
Who we are:
We are an E-commerce business selling Products on Amazon, Shopify, and other channels. We are growing fast, and we are looking to expand our team. Our company supports long term career goals for our employees who want to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are known for our best customer service and living by our promises.
Who you are:
* You are a rockstar or deeply desire to be one! (if you are not - don't apply, no seriously!).
* You are available to work from 10:00 am CEST Europe time
* You have at least 3 years’ experience managing Amazon Seller Central dashboard:
* You will create Shipping Plan & Labels, follow up with manufacturers, Do basic research
* You have perfect English both spoken and written - you will have to talk on a phone with customers, manufacturers and our partners. You will also have to write emails and fill in spreadsheets, as well as replying to customer inquiries and reviews (on the phone and by email)).
* You need to have experience with tools like Helium10 and Keepa and be comfortable handling Keyword Index checker & Keyword rank monitoring
* You love to be a part of a growing team and support the dynamic work environment
* You are successful in working remotely and are accountable for the tasks given
How will your day look like:
Your typical day will include some mix of the following tasks:
- Monitoring our Amazon account and verify if any issues appeared on a listing
- Answering the customers questions, responding to reviews,
- Sending an email to suppliers to follow up the different shipments
- Creating Shipping Labels for new labels
- Filling sales data spreadsheet
- Supporting our Founders in all things related to eCommerce and attending team meeting
What is it for you:
We want to ease into this relationship, so you will start with 5-7 hours a week. We will give you bonuses and raises as you help grow our business. We will increase the time spent as you show yourself.
A promising career with us with lot of opportunity to learn and grow.
Freedom to challenge your limits and create breakthroughs for yourself and for the business.
What are the next steps:
Apply and tell us examples of your previous work.
If we think you are a good fit, we will schedule a video interview where we will test some of your skills.