TELUS International Europe is growing its French and English speaking Customer Support team! Become a part of a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that has overteam members around the world, including in Bulgaria, Romania, the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Central America and the Philippines.
As a Customer Support Agent you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and strong brand to serve modern society. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top brands!
Are you looking for a great career and a place to shine?
Join our team!
Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in English and French
Previous customer support experience is an advantage
Excellent problem solving abilities
Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
Strong time Management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service .
The salary package according to our position:
- Monthly gross salary: 5299 RON (approximately 3100 RON net)
- Meal tickets: 15 RON/ ticket, a meal ticket at each worked day
Installment FR language Bonus: paid as outlined below :
• 1750 RON gross, with the 4th month salary payroll;
• 3515 RON gross, with the 7th month salary payroll
If you have tendered your resignation or voluntarily/involuntary end your employment before the payment date, you will not receive the Bonus payment and any outstanding tranche payment will be cancelled.
• Language bonus: 742 RON Gross, paid starting with the 8th month of payroll, starting the 18th month the bonus will be increased to 1165 RON Gross
Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
Flexible schedule – we offer full time jobs, shifts between 09:00 and 01:00 and rotating weekends
Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our team members, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
Other fun stuff:
- Private Medical Subscription for you and your family members
- Special deals with Orange – discounts for phones and other great communication tools
- 7card – you have access with only one card to over 200 sports clubs and discounts on various activities
- World Class – Becoming a World Class member has never been easier
- AFI Park Club Card – up to 20% discount for entertainment and catering services
- 2 Massage sessions per week – the company is offering you massage sessions for shoulders, neck and back at the office
- Access to a tailor-made Suite of Banking Products & Loans at privileged rates as a Telus International Employee
- We turned Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays into Fruit Days. The vitamin-filled start of the day is on us.
- Taxi vouchers for Night shift only
- If reading is your thing, we offer access to Bookster and an internal library
- Relax area – we have awesome plays areas for you
- 300 $ Airbnb Coupon every 6 months
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almostteam members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries. The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: