Freight forwarder / Expeditor international
Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Gross salary / month
500 - 1000
Samedaylogistics Romania, part of Samedaylogistics GmBH, German company present on the market since more than 40 years ago, is seeking for our new office in Otopeni airport, an Air Freight Forwarding Agent to support and coordinate airfreight trade services, products and operations. The ideal Air Freight Agent will have:
- no airfreight forwarding experience required
- a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- a high attention to details.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with already existing customers, partners and service providers;
- Maximizing business opportunities by offering customers tailor-made solutions to meet clients’ requests within budgetary and operational restrictions, while making a suitable profit for the Company.
- Providing support and resolving problems for customers, opening supply requests for customers;
- Preparing monthly reports
- Providing in-bound telephone customer support and being able to determine the nature of the call or inquiry (selecting the type of service that customer needs)
- Distributing mails, preparing reports, processes forms and other specific documents;
- Communicating effectively in order to solve intermediate level problems and assisting with basic research
- When required, Screening, preparing and moving customer’s packages for customs clearance
- Supervising and coordinating warehouse/ramp operational activities
- Supervising the daily activities of the import / export operations
- Developing a systematic plan to achieve and maintain account records
- Complying with airport authority security / safety requirements
- Performing all other duties assigned or delegated by managers
- In case is necessary, being able to work on nights or weekends
- Preparing of time-critical quotations for incoming requests ensuring a timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided to clients.
- Allocating of couriers to pending orders for worldwide requests and booking of their travel arrangements.
- Giving clear detailed instructions and information to couriers on their assignments and modify assignments as broker deems necessary to meet global customer needs.
- Monitoring and tracking of on-going shipments with the purpose to ensure high quality service is delivered and the company’s expectations are met at any time.
- Sourcing, selecting and negotiating with external suppliers and service providers with the responsibility of determining and delivering appropriate training if necessary to meet the company requirements.
- Debtor and Creditor Invoicing and order settlement.
- Being able to travel when required, in line with business needs.
Knowledge And Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months to one year customer service experience or general administrative experience in transportation industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum knowledge of transportation process for Domestic / International shipping and documentation
- Working hours: 8 working hours, based on a flexible schedule;
- Location: Otopeni airport
- Fuel allowance will be provided / transportation assured;
- Applied bonuses, calculated once per 3 months, in case target is reached;
- Once the team will be developed and increased, there is the advantage of becoming the team coordinator
- Professional training abroad, when will be necessary;
- Travelling abroad for various events
- The new colleague will have the advantage of being with us at the start point of the new business development, being considered the basis of the future team growth
- Sunteti sigur ca puteti sa va puteti desfasura activitatea in zona aeroportului Otopeni?
- Ati citit cu atentie anuntul de angajare? Este foarte important pentru noi acest aspect!
- Stapaniti limba engleza la nivel cel putin mediu, astfel incat sa va puteti descurca in comunicarea cu clientii si partenerii nostri din strainatate?
- Detii o masina personala?