Affiliate Account Manager
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
MUST HAVE: PASSION FOR ONLINE! PASSION IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!
About project: /
DontPayFull is a leading start-up that provides savings technology for consumers in order to improve and sustain the quality of life.
By working with merchants and scouring the web we're able to provide users a true one-stop shop for savings.
• Interpret coupon offers and associate promoted products based on the offer details
• Validate online coupons and deals content to ensure correct information is on the site
• Customer and Merchant Support – provide customer and merchant promotion support
• Manage advertiser email inquiries for Partner Management team
• Exceptional English skills (both verbal and written)
• Fast and correct typing, ability to create grammatically correct phrases without any spelling errors.
• Internet savvy a must (know a lot about being on the internet or doing things with the internet)
• Comfortable with high volumes of data entry and processing
• Able to perform in a repetitive work environment
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Meticulous person, attention to details
• Can spot a good deal from 50 feet and love saving money for yourself and others
• Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays or other unexpected demands.
• Experience in online advertising, affiliate marketing, or B2C e-commerce industry and technology a plus
• Affiliate Marketing experience a plus
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Do you often use coupons and promo codes when you shop online?
- How do you find and use coupons?
- Which of the requirements do you find most challenging?