Advanced software engineer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our new colleague will be responsible for designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems. The software engineer will serve as an expert on specific modules, applications, or technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle.
Why you will love this job? Because you will serve as an expert on a specific technology and you will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
- You will design develop, enhance, debug, and implement software;
- You will troubleshoot production problems related to software applications;
- You will research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements;
- You will design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software;
- You will assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools;
- You will resolve problems with software and responding to suggestions for improvements and enhancements;
- You will act as team leader on projects - when needed;
- You will instruct, assign, direct, and check the work of other software developers on the development team.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent;
- You will need to be familiar with Java;
- You will need to be familiar with Web Services (REST, SOAP/XML);
- You will need to be familiar with frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, other);
- You will need to be familiar with SQL (Oracle or MySQL) NoSQL (Couchbase) & Ant or Maven.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience using Spring framework would be a great plus;
- Modern JS framework knowledgeother);
- Previous Ajax experience (DWR, JSON, ExtJS, Prototype);
- Experience in BSS CRM, Ordering, Billing;
- Experience in working in Enterprise Systems, Large Enterprise Integration Systems;
- Telco domain experience.
At Tellence you will be able to achieve exponential career growth, have access to professional tools and be highly rewarded for your efforts. We believe that everything starts with passion!