ADVANCED PURCHASING BUYER TIMISOARA
What will your job be about?
The Advanced Purchasing Buyer (AP buyer) in the Component Business Unit is responsible for the Pre-SOP projects with monitoring and follows up of Supply Management deliverables and its status during the entire project stages. We are interested in a Buyer with experience in the automotive industry.
- Management of Advanced Purchasing tasks supporting the total cost management of purchased parts and ensure efficient purchasing management of new and critical components;
- Supplier selection and benchmark execution;
- Support Category Purchasing to achieve saving objectives through link and leverage activities for direct material;
- Agree and support generic sourcing strategy (preferred terms and conditions, SOW) in close co-operation with Category Purchasing team;
- Support assigned customer sales function through Advanced Purchasing team with material, tool, and service cost data for RFQ's and engineering changes;
- Monitor and review agreed SM material cost improvement target and pre-SOP commitments as well as apply existing reporting tools (. cost improvement roadmap, BOS charts. etc.);
- Participate in regular SM Functional Review Meetings.
What will you bring with you?
- Master or Bachelor degree in Business Administration combined with technical background and skills or equivalent Master/Bachelor degree in Commercial/Economical Engineering;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in purchasing management activities or equivalent professional record in electronics automotive industry;
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop strategies to manage purchasing tasks;
- Condense and present complex information to key personnel in meaningful reports and compiling presentations;
- You effectively communicate on any level and to-wards suppliers;
- You are a strong team player;
- You are having problem solving skills and like to negotiate;
- Very good software skills (. Microsoft Office);
- Your English skills are on a business proficiency level in speaking and writing;
- Willingness to travel (20%).
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations)
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Home Office;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.