Entry (0-2 years)
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our client, a fast growing multinational company in Romania, a leading provider of full service car leasing solutions, subsidiary of the biggest and most financially stable companies in the world, is looking for a new colleague. If you are confident working with numbers, have a high drive to get things done and believe in the teamwork results, join its financial department and be part of its success!
- Identifying and registering the costs for each vehicle (maintenance, insurance, registration, various other costs);
- Generating new contracts, amendments, transfers, updates, and other data, using the internal contract management system;
- Ordering, activating and sending the fuel cards to the customers, preparing reports (Excel documents) on customers' fuel consumption each month for accurate invoicing;
- Creating the invoices each month, and vehicles registration with the road assistance provider;
- Managing the fines received in connection to some of the vehicles;
- Assistance in any temporary assignment (various requests from customers regarding their fleet, fleet data reporting, etc.);
- Other administrative-financial tasks required by the Financial Manager.
- 2 year experience in a similar position;
- University degree (in Economy represents an advantage);
- Fluent in English: reading, writing, speaking;
- Proficient computer user: Microsoft Office, Excel is a must;
- Excellent organizing and planning abilities;
- Result oriented and keen sense of urgency;
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for own work;
- Attention to details and precision;
- Good abilities to work within a team environment.
- Attractive salary;
- Other benefits according to the company’s collective contract.