• Bachelor's degree (Economics is an advantage);
• Good PC skills (MS Office, databases, Internet);
• Good organizational skills, detail oriented;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize;
• Initiative spirit and proactive attitude;
• Capability to represent Waters Romania in a professional manner;
• Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
• 1+ year of experience in Administrative or Management Assistance.
Waters Romania is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the local team from Brasov.
In this role, the individual will ensure both administrative support for the Finance & Admin department and internal- external communication with the other departments, suppliers and other third parties involved in the current activity.
- Performs daily updates of the database (Excel document, accounting software) comprising information regarding invoices, expenses reports;
- Prepares (printing, filing, drafting, preparation) various documents (certificates, powers of attorney, reports, visa documentation, etc) necessary to the employees within the Finance & Admin department;
- Plans, manages and participates in the annual physical inventory;
- Prepares travel arrangements (flight tickets, hotel reservation, taxi, meeting rooms, registration);
- Is in charge with the organization of transportation for the participants at events - airplane ticket reservations, depending on the previously requested schedule, organization of transfers from airports to locations using the company-agreed provider;
- Plans and organizes internal and external . events, meetings, workshops, training's;
- Performs administrative activities as: answers and redirects incoming phone calls, takes and delivers messages; handles mail and correspondence (letters, faxes, confidential documents);
- Keeps, archives and updates general interest documents;