Oracle Software Support is growing its Oracle Adaptive Intelligence Cloud Support team.
As part of this team, you will learn the latest technology and help influence product supportability, usability, maintenance, and installation/configuration.
The team works closely with the Oracle Adaptive Intelligence Cloud Development team, as well as other Oracle teams, directly involved in Cloud Products.
If you are interested in joining the support team for a product in its early stages and help shape the future of Oracle AI-driven products, then this is the place to be. If you think you meet the requirements below, we are definitely interested in finding more about you.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be expected to have:
• B. S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Good communication skills with the ability to provide advice to both technically aware and non-technically aware customers.
• Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS.
• Good understanding of predictive algorithms and machine learning techniques;
• Passionate about Artificial Intelligence and its applications.
Key technical & Analytical Skills:
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• SQL knowledge and ability to understand RDBMS concepts
• Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
• Understanding machine learning terms and techniques.
• Troubleshooting SaaS/Cloud environments
• Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
• Ability to deal politely with difficult callers.
• Ability to liaise with customers in an empathic and technically effective manner.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide advice to both technically aware and non-technically aware customers.
• Customer oriented attitude.
• Good command of English language, both written and verbal.
• Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customers’ success.
• Detail oriented.
• Logical thinker.
• Able to work well in a team, as well as on your own.
• Process orientation preferred.
• in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Other qualifications or certifications within the IT domain might be considered.
- You will be the technical interface to customers and Oracle Partners for resolution of problems related to the use of and maintenance for Oracle Adaptive Intelligent Apps and DataFox Cloud. You will have an understanding of all Oracle products in their competencies and in-depth knowledge of several products and/or platforms. You will be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal directions from management. Routinely, you will act independently while researching and developing solutions for customer issues.