Actuarial Analyst in Risk Management
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market with more than 70 young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable.
The Actuarial Service Center offers international opportunities for talented people and tailored solutions for Allianz, in a digital environment. Main projects cover analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products and providing thorough analyses of complex data.
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Center modelling team, being involved in activities such as:
- Support the RM team in performing quarterly calculations and controls of Capital Requirement both in the Internal Model framework and EIOPA Standard Formula for LH and PC business
- Calculate various risks submodules: Life Non Market Risks, Business Risks, Market Risks using the Replicating Portfolios approach, Premium & Reserve Risk, Catastrophe Risk, Operational Risk
- Carry out the analysis of closing results and the assessment of liquidity position, while supporting the production of Closing Reports
- Aggregate the risks and perform the analysis at Subgroup level, together with producing dedicated presentations for risk committees
- To assist in the development and implementation of process automation tools
- To provide timely, efficient and professional service deliveryto clients
- To build and maintain strong relationships externally with clients and internally with colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Databases, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences
- Previous insurance-related or business analyst work experience is not required, although would be an advantage
- Willing to work in an international environment
- Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams
- Good communication skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, VBA and SQL
- Programming experience is a plus
- Fluent in English; French is a plus
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets