Active Directory domain trust analyst
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competences in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square) and Iasi (Soseaua Nationala) and, with over 6000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
What will you contribute?
As an important member of the 2021-IT-006 Production Domain Trust Rationalization project, this position is responsible for analyzing data, making decisions on how to treat trusted accounts, consulting with the business on the suitability of migrating accounts and testing proposed changes, and negotiates the change timing with the business
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Analysis of data to determine whether an account satisfies the criteria for being used or unused.
- Recording decisions to remove or migrate accounts the Trusts Rationalization Plan & Record.
- Assistance in identifying suitable application owners in the business.
- Consultation with application owners in the business on their use of accounts that use trust relationships.
- Discussion with application owners on options to migrate and test the proposed changes using the Trusts Business Assessment template.
- Negotiation of Change Management timing with the business
- Updating the Help Desk Trusts Incidents Triage guide.
- Working closely with Architects, Developers, Product Managers, Project Managers and Program Managers.
- Reporting, domain-based data analytics that provide insights and support for defining and refining Project Managers’ activity delivery plans.
- 8+ years of practical experience in the field of IT is required.
- 5+ years of direct Information Security experience.
- Experience with large domain consolidation projects spanning multiple years in highly complex environments
- Expert ability in building analytics and reporting related to access and identity management
- Subject-matter expertise across authentication technologies, specifically around the usage of Active Directory, and Azure Active Directory
- Understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Excellent customer service and communication (oral/ written) skills required.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to think “out of the box” required.
- Must be able to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision.
What we offer you:
- 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies.
- Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price.
- Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies.
- Bookster and self-development online platforms
- Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies.
- Learning and development opportunities and budget.
Benefit Online platform access, with a monthly allowance that you can use it to invest in:
- Meal tickets
- Professional courses and development programs.
- Holiday packages, gifts.
- Insurance and private pension packages.
- Cultural and entertainment activities.
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.