Accounts recievable with Dutch
Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
In a world where you can be anything, choose a career that sets you on the right direction.
Join our team in Bucharest and discover the new career opportunities we are offering within Finance Operations.
Are you the right fit for the job?
You have Medium-Advanced Dutch language skills
Strong communicator with a solution-oriented approach
Great team player with a positive attitude
Previous experience in finance and accounting would be a great asset but not mandatory (6 months).
How does a typical workday look like?
You will participate in a daily huddle with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time.
6 months with the job. You will learn to:
- Manage customers’ expectations
- Reconcile client’s accounts
- Solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices
- Work in various applications such as (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Outlook and Excel)
Why should you apply?
- Grow your career in a relaxed environment with the support of a mentor
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of trainings that will help you acquire new skills and develop your practical accounting knowledge
- Be part of a fresh and enthusiast teams that feels more like a family
- A flexible approach for an appropriate work/life balance
- An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life & medical insurance, public transportation offset, gym & library subscription and a private pension account
Join our team and help us better shape our culture!