To facilitate a sustainable growth, develop strong customer relationships and protect the company’s margins.
- Allocate correct amounts to their corresponding accounts;
- Book and reconcile bank transactions;
- Book and reconcile provision for doubtful debts, perform its analysis;
- Conduct required internal controls and contribute to maintenance of an effective internal control framework around Accounts Payable, closing and financial reporting activities;
- Perform reconciliations;
- Perform analysis on unapplied cash;
- Maintain an accurate aging report;
- Prepare and maintain various reports;
- The required service levels for Accounts Payable processes / issues /requests;
- Ensure all requests (by all communication means including but not limiting to e-mail, phone, fax, letter) are received in a timely manner and response time is minimized;
- Ensure all requests are planned and handled properly;
- Update and make accessible documentation for the processes;
- Ensure the update and development of processes and procedures.
- Work experience minimum 5 years, from which bookkeeping minimum 3 years;
- Microsoft Office tool knowledge, Excel very good;
- Foreign languages knowledge: German B1-B2, English B1-B2;
- Communication and relational skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to demonstrate initiative and curiosity;
- Autonomy and organization;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and efficiency.