Accounts Receivable with Polish
Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
What are your responsibilities?
Accounts Receivable is a business process in which our clients receive payments for the goods/services they offer. It starts with order entry and ends with the payment for the order. You will be supporting our clients in various aspects of this complex process. Part of this will be communication with our clients, and your colleagues in other Accenture locations.
You will perform activities such as:
• name and address changes
• invoice processing
• payment tracking
• solving issues using your language skills
You will learn to analyze accounts to be able to identify double payments, raise a refund or initiate a credit – debit process. As a part of your daily activities, you will also be responsible for various reporting and analyses, like billing controls, where you can apply analytical thinking and individual judgement. You will get an opportunity to improve your knowledge of PC tools and learn operating new applications used in the corporate world (SAP, Oracle).
Are you the right fit for the job?
- You are fluent in Polish & English;
- You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- You are not experienced in the job field, but you want to develop your skills together with our professionals;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
- You can solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are responsible in a work environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.
- Please rate your Polish skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- Please rate your English skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations?