What will your job be about?
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution. Accounting skills aren't a must, but we do value customer and vendor management skills as well as a keen eye for details. Understanding your clients' business is an integral part of your role.
- Allocating and clarifying payments
- Managing overdue payments
- Receive and resolve discrepancies (bank, business, customer contact)
- Prepare and dispatch dunning letters/statements
- Month end processing and reporting requirements
- Ensuring all Associate activities are compliant to audit requirements
- Documenting all collection activity re debtors ledger
- Escalation and follow through of issue’s re debtors ledger
- Ensure Key Metric’s are met and service is delivered to end users as expected
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts)
Who is Genpact?
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.