Accounts Receivable Specialist with French
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
• University degree in Accounting/ Finance or other related field;
• Fluency in French and English is essential;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
• Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Responsibility and accuracy (pay attention to details and follow control procedures).
• Process accounts payable invoices;
• Process invoices and resolve customer related situations as per accounts receivable procedures;
• Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
• Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
• Update processes and procedures;
• Develops good client relationships;
• Collection activities;
• Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.
- Please rate your French skills, from 0 to, for both speaking and writing: 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations for this position? (RON net)