What are we looking for?
University Degree is important and an Economic degree will certainly bring you an advantage.
An advanced French level is mandatory and you will also need a good level of English to do the job right.
You will work as part of a large and friendly team so it’s important to be a team player.
We like customer management skills as well as a keen eye for details and problem solving attitude.
And we will value your willingness to learn!
What will your job be about?
The Collections activity implies handling a portfolio of customers in regards to the due invoices on their accounts.
Some of the activities performed are:
• Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters (Collection letters);
• Outbound calls for collecting the outstanding cash based on the Collections strategy;
• Inbound calls from the Clients in regards to various issues (incorrect invoices, payment details, requests of Account statements);
• Written communication with the Client and with related internal departments;
• Constant communication with our cash app team in order to ensure the correct matching of unapplied cash;
• Registering the disputes (claims) in the system and doing constant follow-ups with the disputes Agent to receive the final status;
• Weekly/monthly conference calls with the Disputes Agent and/or Finance Director of the Region covered in order to discuss the progress and status of the activity plus presentation and collections strategy for delicate Clients (not answering emails/phone calls, disputes that take too long to solve);
• Updating the master data with contacts based on details received from the Clients.
What do we offer?
A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance.
Who is Genpact?
We welcome you to be our next Genpacteer!
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – allf us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that rethinking each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – putting data and digital to work to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Get to know us at and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.