With a startup spirit and curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
What will your day to day role involve !
- Processing financial documents received from suppliers or employees of the customer following the standard operating procedures .
- Checking suppliers details in the system ;
- Entering data correctly in the system ;
- Sending cases requiring resolution to the contact person agreed with the client in order to get them processed .
- Debit balances for suppliers , if required ;
- Month end activities ;
- Proactive control in order to prevent possible errors ;
- Ad-hoc reports ;
- Resolving as soon as possible the requests received from suppliers or customer via email, phone , fax;
- Maintain the relationship with the customer , understanding customer needs and find solutions consistent with the objectives set;
- Solving customer requests within the time agreed ;
- Ensure that response time is within the limits set by the client and that deadlines are met ;
- Understand the client’s organization and addresses to the people directly involved in process ;
- Interact via email or phone with customer representatives ;
- Answering supplier / Invoice Resolution / Understand and Resolve Queries raised by vendor;
- Provide information on status of Invoices , relevant contact information (fax, telephone );
- Routing out of scope issues to internal teams for further resolution ;
- Contact Suppliers (email/ phone /fax) resolution related ;
- Work on aged invoices / pending issues ;
- To ensure that all processes and transactions are completed in an accurate and timely manner , and in accordance with pre- defined controls (SOX & Audit);
- Reading and learning the operating procedures , contributing to the development / improvement of the operating procedures , raising of all unsolved / unclear issues to the team leader ;
- Adopt a flexible approach to job content with a view to developing own skills and knowledge to undertake a range of task requirements within the team.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Spanish C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Accounting knowledge – intermediate level ;
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel), SAP knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.