Accounts Payable with Polish
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
With a startup spirit andcurious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Process Associate with Polish!
Ensure the delivery and execution of Accounts Payable (AP) services of the Financial Shared Services Organization. Facilitate and manage communication and issue resolution between our external vendors as well as internal customers.
• Perform AP process like Invoice processing (invoice validation, processing of PO and Non-Po invoices in the ERP system)/Resolution of queries/ Travel and Expenses/ Vendor Master Data/ Tracking & Reporting etc
• Work with other organizations, such as Procurement and General Ledger, to ensure end-to-end process efficiency
• Responsible for keeping deadlines; meeting the quantitative and qualitative requirements and measures
• Responsible for training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager
• Assure that all procedures are in compliance
Qualifications we seek in you!
• AP working experience is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office. Ability to master ERP systems
• Good communication skills - Good written and verbal language skills, as per country requirement for the in scope profile
• High customer service orientation
• Positive attitude with a focus on execution
• Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time
• Demonstrate and foster customer focus, teamwork, accountability, initiative and innovation
• Accounting/Economic degree or equivalent
• SAP/ Oracle Experience
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Completed Improvement Projects or Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
What we can offer
• Attractive salary
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.