Our client – one of the largest international Oil & Gas majors - operates a Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivering services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to the Group, across 3 business lines and more than 50 countries around the world.
On its behalf, we are looking for Accounts Payable with French professionals (multiple positions), with a strong customer culture and the motivation to deliver results and to grow professionally. A previous experience is in an advantage, but not a request. The jobs are exceptionally located, in the heart of Bucharest city, and currently combine physical presence at the office and remote work.
What you will do:
• Process Accounts Payable documents with and without reference to system PO in ERP system (SAP), manual PO and non-PO transaction
• Process payment upon Affiliate’s payment requests, including urgent or advance payments, which includes validate the request, ensuring the request has been approved
• Create & update vendor master data in ERP System (SAP)
• Prepare vendor reconciliation periodically and assist in the resolution of invoice discrepancies with finance function of Affiliates
• Process employees’ system and manual claims and advances, which includes checking and verification of these payment requests against supporting documents
• Conduct data entry of accounting entries into the system and ensure data integrity, perform reconciliation of intercompany/related party accounts according to an agreed schedule and posting of any adjustments in the system to resolve the discrepancies where necessary.
What we are looking for:
BPI group is a global management and human resources consulting firm, providing solutions that span the talent management lifecycle, including: executive search & talent acquisition, development & motivation, successful change management, reorganization, restructuring and outplacement. We are operating on the Romanian market since, providing solutions adapted to the Romanian context doubled by international expertise.
We undertake to respect your right to the protection of personal data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection (EU) Regulationalso called GDPR).
Please take a look to our Confidentiality Policy before applying to this job opportunity.