• University degree/diploma (. in business, management, economics, etc);
• English (fluent, verbally and written);
• German - advanced or mid level;
• 2 years’ experience working in Accounts Payable or Receivable;
• Intermediate MS Office (Excel, Access) skills;
• Familiarity with SAP ERP systems and tools an advantage;
• Experience working in a multi-lingual international organisation;
• May be required to travel for work.
• Process invoices, payments and account reconciliations;
• Review and Route Vendor Inquiry or Dispute;
• Perform Vendor Statement Reconciliation and Period End Close;
• Process invoices and other related documents timely and accurately;
• Review and monitor compliance of invoice processing to terms and in accordance with Company Policy and Controls;
• Review and ensure all Invoices processed and matched for payment in accordance with agreed Terms;
• Provide excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships;
• Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency.