Accounts Payable Service Desk Analyst
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are hiring experienced Accounts Payable Service Desk Analysts in our Cotroceni offices, Bucharest.
Our Accounts Payable Service Desk Analyst is responsible for processing all AP inquiries submitted from internal/external customers of the AP department. This position will assist in researching duplicate payments; investigate missing invoices, and maintaining customer service.
- Ensure timely and accurate process of AP Helpdesk inquiries within the agreed Finance Hub Service Level Agreements;
- Record all inquiries in the Service Now help desk solution and/or assign internally created tickets to the appropriate team member
- Research the inquiries, update the ticket, contact the vendor with the appropriate information and close the ticket
- Communicate with vendors, internal customers or AP team members as required to ensure accurate resolution
- Comply with all Finance, AP, and Supply Chain policies and procedures
- Performs a variety of tasks and projects as necessary assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
- Liaise with business departments in order to solve invoices discrepancies according to their aging and the SSC Service Level Agreement
- Perform back-up within AP department as required by management.
- Provide necessary AP training to business departments
- Provide guidance/training to AP staff in case of knowledge transfers, new employees or procedure changes
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 2+ years of current Accounts Payable experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal errors
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees
- Capacity to perform highly , both individually and within a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels.
- Required to manage a large volume of work and data entry