Accounts Payable Officer with German
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
German - Advanced
, English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Advanced level of English and German;
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting;
- University graduate in Finance;
- Good Domain knowledge in Accounts Payable;
- Basic knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word;
- Good to have: NetSuite exposure & SOP preparation;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent Attitude;
- People friendly;
- Hard Working/Willingness to stretch.
- Manual invoice processing;
- Vendor Master maintenance;
- Payment Processing;
- Vendor Reconciliations;
- Processing/releasing hold invoices;
- Helpdesk queries – Email/Calls;
- Quality Assurance;
- MI reporting;
- Meeting SLA Targets.
- Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;
- Relocation package;
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
- Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
- Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
- Are you legally authorized to work in Romania?
- Do you speak German?