The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Accounts Payable Clerk US Shifts
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
* all languages are compulsory
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all supplier invoices are checked for legal requirements and T&C’s.
- Post timely and accurately all invoices on the purchase ledger ensuring accuracy in the coding of supplier invoices and ensuring that authorization limits are not exceeded.
- To efficiently and accurately validate all invoices through application of a Chart of Approvals using internal approval process.
- To follow up timely on invoices pending further approvals or mismatched with relevant POs/ GRNs
- Collaborates with Treasury Manager to support vendor payment process
- Responds to dunning letters / confirmation requests
- Prepare Ad-hoc reports as required
- Researches and resolves discrepancies that would prevent setup or payment to our vendors
- Accurately enters invoices into Oracle for payment
- Prepares and reviews large amounts of electronic data for processing, and ensures accurate input
- Investigates and resolves duplicate or erroneous invoicing/payments
- Assists in ad hoc projects as needed to maintain data integrity in Oracle
- Identifies and immediately reports any existing or potential issues that arise with internal or external clients
- Any other accounting assigned duties.
Ideal Competency Specification:
- A good working knowledge of Excel required
- Fluent in English and good to have French/German/Dutch
- Good understanding of VAT rules of relevant European country
- Previous exposure to Oracle is preferred
- Requires commitment, flexibility and a professional attitude
- Team-working – sharing resources and information within the team and with other departments. Develops positive working relationships with others
- Self-Management – conscientious and shows commitment to get things done. Time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Concern for Accuracy
- Initiative & Proactivity
- Results Orientation
- What are your salary expectations for this job (lei/net)?