Accounting Team Leader with English, Timisoara
This job is no longer active.
- University degree in economical field;
- Fluency in English;
- Previous experience in business process area . Finance and Accounting, Customer Service, preferably in an operations environment;
- Coaching/mentoring skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Strong time management skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels;
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of clients from a global perspective;
- Ability to motivate and develop people with a variety of development goals with minimal assistance from direct manager.
- Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices/work programs. Ensure proper execution of processes by team.
- May make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling.
- Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from direct manager.
- Ensure that all of the client responsibilities occur in accordance with the Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement with client(s)-Drive measurable Customer Satisfaction.
- May be accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationship in one area of the business, by acting as main point of contact for senior client.
- Anticipate, identify, and assess complex issues/problems. Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution. Communicate changes to direct manager and assist other team leads with resolutions, as needed.
- Please rate your English skills (rate the level from 0 to 3: 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent).
- What are your salary expectations for this position?