Accounting Supervisor, Mazowieckie
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
• The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all aspects related to accounting supervision for Baxalta, including the implementation, control and maintenance of all country non-Business related processes, closing, reporting (US GAAP, Statutory, Sox) and controlling activities.
• The individual acts as the liaison officer between the Country Businesses, all Functions, External Accountants, Finance teams in ECEMEA.
• AM will be also responsible for TSA services supervision as well as knowledge transfer and training of personnel.
• Acting as a Project Manager in establishing new Finance organization for small legal entities throughout the region
• Managing all Processes and systems implementation, plus training for all non-Business matters in country and External Accountants
• Implementation of Policies and processes
• Self-starter with strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.
• Project management skills are desired
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator with both finance and non-finance professionals
• Well established presentation skills
• Desired capabilities of process management, review and improvement
• Strong technical and financial knowledge, including understanding of internal control requirements and accounting principles as well as understanding of relevant business environment.
• Ability to prioritize effectively and juggle multiple competing priorities for different stakeholders.
• Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and multiple functional disciplines
• Strong partnering and leadership ability and credibility with peers and management
• Familiar with ERP transactions (JD Edwards would be an advantage), analytics and set-up / Preferably experience with Consolidation tool (Hyperion or other)
• Problem solver, enable to take decisions based on well addressed assessment
• Willing to travel to ECEMEA / CIS Countries
• Ability to contribute ideas to address business issues
• Experience in business transformation would be an advantage
• Pharma (bioscience) industry experience would be an advantage
• Skills of knowledge transfers (ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge)
• Organization & prioritization
• Independent & flexible working style
• Team player
• University degree in Accounting, Applied Economics, Business, Insurance, or Finance or similar level gained through experience
• 5 years of Accounting, Audit, Controlling, Reporting, IT systems, implementation, internal/external control **Job:** **Finance and Accounting* **Organization:** **Deferred Countries* **Title:** *Accounting Supervisor* **Location:** *Poland-Mazowieckie-Warsaw* **Requisition ID:** *15000AMU*
Please note that if you are NOT a passport holder of the country for the vacancy you might need a work permit.