Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Develops and implements account receivable policies, procedures and rules in order to enable accurate and timely revenue accounting.
- Develops and implements account payable policies, procedures and rules in order to enable accurate and timely AP book entries.
- Develops and implements fixed assets accounting policies, procedures and rules in order to ensure compliance with predefined rules and regulations.
- Develops and implements closing and reporting procedures according to predefined charts of accounts. Coordinates external audit engagements. Supervises monthly and/or yearly closing activities according to applicable standards and regulations.
- Monitors banks accounts reconciliations (Payroll, O2C, P2P, and Sundry) etc., identifies & investigates differences and undertakes required actions.
- Oversees the processes of preparation of financial statements and tax return in compliance with local tax regulations. Reviews financial situation results, prepares financial and tax disclosure.
- Prepares, communicates and reviews Accounting & Tax KPI's and defines accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems to meet the Finance department and the Company's objectives.
- Master's degree in Finance/ Accounting.
- 3-5 years as Accounting & Tax Supervisor Position (Equivalent sized company).
- Accounting & Tax procedures, accounting standards (IFRS, Local Standard), Accounting & Tax regulations, internal control, Analytical and problem solving skills, data analysis, Reporting skills, Risk Management.
- MS Office Software (Excel, Words, PPT), ERP finance applications.
- English is must.
- Communication, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Managing Performance, Personal Effectiveness, Business Skills, Leading people, Developing others.
Attractive salary, 13th salary, meal allowance, meal tickets, health insurance, transportation, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Accounting Manager, then please click ‘apply’ now and send us your CV! We’d love to hear from you!
By applying your CV, you agree that your personal data will be processed and saved in our database. The processing and saving of data will be done by SC Coficab Eastern Europe SRL only for the purpose of recruiting and selecting your CV for the actual position and for other future vacant positions within the company. Your personal data is stored for a maximum of 6 months