Accounts Payable Analyst with French
Middle (2-5 years)
French - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry.
Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Prepare invoices for P&C (Properties & Casualties) claims to be recovered
- Recover payments for P&C claims handled on behalf foreign companies
- Analyze and justify accounts on your behalf
- Assist in producing dashboard and KPI for activities in your scope
- Analyze and justify cars claims (« Sinistre International Automobile »):
- Prepare invoices for claims reimbursement
- Aged debtors management and recovery
- Analyze and justify other claims accounts and manage recourses between Allianz France and Allianz foreign entities
- Analyze and justify specific claims accounts such as claims recovery delegated to INTRUM
- Manage and record State bank seizures and tax-repayments for exempted policy holders
- Manage and explained every unreconciled items
- Manage or escalate every issue (complex case, anomaly, etc.)
- Justify every accounts in given deadlines (particularly during quarterly closing processes)
- Prepare and attend quarterly meetings with Internal Clients (mainly Claims Services)
Requirements & Skills
- Accounting/Finance graduate
- Fluent English written and spoken
- B2 or C1 level of French knowledge (procedures are written in French)
- Minimum 2 year experience in the Insurance/Finance/Banking Accounting sector
- Knowledge of claims and/ or premium management, accounting experience in this area would be a plus
- Adaptability, analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.