Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Lisam Systems, a leading software company developing environment, health and safety solutions for the chemical industry is looking to hire an Accountant with French and English to support the financial department by managing various accounting tasks.
We offer a challenging and varied opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic and growing company. The work in our accounting department is diversified and exciting due also to the close cooperation with our international offices.
- Internal financial reporting concerning the transactions of Lisam international legal entities;
- Analyzing past and present financial data, identifying exceptions;
- Intercompany reconciliation of the accounts, reconciliation of the sales reports with the financial data provided by the Lisam international legal entities;
- Maintaining related documentation and employee files for the local Lisam entity;
- Preparing income certificates and other certificates required by the employees of the local Lisam entity;
- Maintaining related documentation of the local Lisam entity’s accounts payable;
- Performing various ad hoc accounting and administrative tasks based on group projects.
- 2+ years of experience financial accounting;
- University degree in Finance & Accounting;
- Good control of English, including commerce & accounting in both speaking and writing;
- Good command of Microsoft Office package;
- Attention to details: committed to high quality and accuracy;
- Teamwork – balances team and individual responsibilities;
- Strong communication skills.
Skills that are considered a plus:
- Experience in preparing & reviewing Accounts Reconciliation;
- Prior experience working in the financial reporting field;
- Godd control of French, other foreign languages known.
Lisam opened a development center in Cluj-Napoca on June 2015. Lisam Romania is a key-part of an international group, having the headquarter located in South Belgium and globally some other branches (Bryan-USA, Newcastle-UK, Berlin-Germany, Noyon-France, Singapore, Luxembourg and others).
A real chance to be part of a friendly passionate company that rewards hard work and pushes for excellence. The working environment is relaxed and professional. Also the company promotes traveling to Belgium for ramp-up and for later business and team events.
The benefits package contains: competitive salary package, laptop, medical subscription, private pension, 26 days of annual leave.