IBM is looking for an Accountant to join our Analytics Solutions Support team in Bucharest.
Ideally, this role will suit an experienced accountant/group accountant who has an interest in working with Software (. configuration, troubleshooting).
In this office based role you will mainly be supporting a product called IBM Cognos Controller and you are expected to connect with our clients and Partners by telephone, email and social media.
Being exposed to a variety of technologies you will be expected to have basic technical skills which will help troubleshooting complex customer issues.
IBM Customer Support is at the center of our after sales value proposition to our clients and you will be responsible for creating a positive customer experience by leading conversations and coordinating activities with experts and leaders across departments and divisions in IBM.
• Help customers to resolve accounting related issues they may find in their IBM product. Focus will be predominantly in the area of financial consolidation (unexpected errors, setting up chart of accounts, company structures, data import/export, control tables and general usage issues);
• Collect detailed problem description, troubleshoot issue, keep the history of the issue and the changes made, try to replicate the issue, find a solution;
• Regularly inform customers on the progress of your investigation and ensure that all related records are properly updated in our CRM system;
• Collaborate with your peers (Support team, developers, etc.) on a daily basis;
• Create and share knowledge (best practices on how to configure or use the product);
• Help customers maximize the product’s business value.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 3-5 years of experience as an Accountant in a large multinational company;
• Experience of Accountancy reporting (statutory / management);
• Experience of administration / maintenance of accounting systems;
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
• Ability to communicate financial concepts to non-financial people;
• Sound understanding of key financial terms and processes;
• Interest in Software and IT;
• English language – advanced level.
Additional Desirable Position Qualifications:
• Knowledge of Cognos products, like Controller, TM1 or Cognos BI;
• Software skills in installation and deployment;
• Experience of implementing a financial application, particularly as an end user;
• Language skills of other European languages.
• We expect to receive your CV in English;
• Expected starting date: 15 September 2016;
• Candidates must have graduated (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree).