Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Accountant will be responsible for:
* Booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger (depreciation, prepayments, re-evaluations);
* Preparation of balance sheet and income statements and various other accounting statements and reports required by the client, . group reporting packages;
* Review and verification of the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers etc.
* Prepare on a monthly basis supporting analyses of all balance sheet accounts;
* Preparation of the monthly tax and payroll returns.
* Specialisation in financial accounting: including the preparation of statutory accounts with notes and financial reporting – may also include payroll and tax.
* Where applicable preparation of accounts in accordance with Romanian Accounting Standards, IAS, US or UK GAAP.
* Economical university degree
* At least 3 years of relevant experience in an accounting expertise office or in a company accounting department
* Very good English command;
* Excellent computer skills;
* Communication and presentation skills;
* Organised and pro-active attitude.
* Opportunity to work in a professional environment;
* A young and dynamic team;
* Meal tickets;
* Medical insurance.