Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The accounting officer is responsible for day to day accounting issues. Working in a multi-national ships management company, the official language will be English. The position is based in Constanta, Romania.
Responsibilities & Duties
- To book AP invoices (invoices with order/ without order/ direct debit invoices) after checking all the relevant details.
- To take significant part in the company vendor payments process.
- Analyzing vendor aging report on weekly basis, including working with other departments in order to accelerate the invoice approval process.
- Booking of bank statement on daily basis.
- To take part in the company month end procedures (accounts reconciliation/additional journal entries).
- Maintaining the company vendor master data.
- Reply to vendor inquiries on daily basis.
- Ad Hoc project as per the Controller request.
- University degree in finance & accounting
- IT-minded. Knowledge office software and previews experience with ERP system.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Relevant work experience in a medium size company
- Experience in the maritime sector is a plus
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
- Pro-active, Organized, Accurate with great eye for details