Middle (2-5 years)
Gross salary / month
1200 - 1600
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
KR Group is an accounting office delivering the wide range of the accounting services to the multinational Corporations.
See the website for the further details.
The group currently has a headcount of 200 employees. The annual turnover amounts to 7 mln EUR. Approximately half of the clients are companies from the real estate industry: shopping centers, office buildings and logistic centers. The accounting services we provide cover:
- The statutory compliance: maintenance of the accounting records in line with the local regulations
- The management reporting: preparation of the reports to the Fund (Owner) in line with various accounting standards and the templates imposed by the Client.
- Tax advice on the transactions
- Corporate and the secretarial services:
- Payment processing
- HR & Payroll services
We are looking for:
An accountant in the Branch Office of KR Group located in Bucharest, Romania
Currently we are looking for the accountant, preferably experienced in real estate market and retail industry, who would join our growing team in Romania.
Main responsibilities are:
- Review and accounting of documents according to local law regulations;
- Responsible for the accurate booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients;
- Responsible for drawing up the annual financial statements;
- Review and checks the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, ledgers ,etc…;
- Responsible for drawing up the declarations (in particular PIT, CIT, VAT) due to local regulations;
- Following month-end closing procedures;
- Maintaining correspondence with the customers;
- Handling tax and accounting audits under the supervision of the manager ;
- Reports in a financial and accounting software of the accounting system at customers request;
- Cooperating and supervising over junior accounting consultant/s;
- Reporting to the manager of the Branch.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting;
- Fluent English;
- Very good knowledge of accounting standards and local regulations ( CECCAR qualification is a plus);
- Over 4 years of experience in accounting (preferably in an accounting office). Experience in real estate market and with retailers is a plus;
- Analytical thinking, discipline, results driven;
- Drive, determination and influencing abilities;
- Excellent computer knowledge and ability to work with special accounting softwares;
What we offer :
1. Competitive salary and benefits package;
2. Opportunity to grow and develop together with our local team;
3. Young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.